"LET THERE BE LIGHT" Ministries
THE CHARACTER OF GOD, part 2 quotes
1) Characteristic #4 – The Lord God Michael is “abundant in goodness”.
The Hebrew word for “abundant” is “rab”, which translates and means “abundant in quantity, size, number, quality, abound, exceedingly, manifold, plenteous, sufficient” (Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance, word #7227). The Hebrew word for “goodness” is “checed”, which translates and means “kindness, goodness” (Strong’s, word #2617).
This reveals that the Lord God Michael is not just kind and good on an ordinary scale, but is abundantly kind and good beyond all computation. Through His goodness He does not just barely supply our daily needs, but His kindnesses towards us abound in quantity, size and number, even doing exceedingly above all that we ask or think.
The Lord God Michael is good and “is kind” (1 Corinthians 13:4) to His wayward creation, and all the blessings He sends are of the highest quality. All of these blessings are showered upon us to prove exactly how much the Lord God Michael loves us and is working for our ultimate and eternal good.
2) Characteristic #5 – The Lord God Michael is abundant in “truth”.
The Hebrew word for “abundant” is the same as above, which means “abundant in quantity, size, number, quality, abound, exceedingly, manifold, plenteous, sufficient” (Strong’s, word #7227). The Hebrew word for “truth” is “emeth”, which translates and means “stability, truth, trustworthiness, faithful” (Strong’s, word #571).
This shows us that the Lord God Michael is not just a little in truth, but He abounds in it in both quantity, size and number. Nor is this truth just of a mediocre grade, but it is of the highest quality. In fact, the truth has interwoven itself so exceedingly throughout His whole Divine Being, that there is nothing in Him but truth, thus making Him truth itself. Michael never deviates from truth, but is fully stable in all His ways and dealings. Michael is never double-minded, nor hypocritical, and this tells us that the Lord God Michael is the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
The Lord God Michael is “a God of truth” (Deuteronomy 32:4), never deviates from truth, and thus there is no falsehood in Him at all. Whatever Michael says can be trusted to be truth and nothing but the truth, because “God is not a man, that he should lie...hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” (Numbers 23:19). Since God “cannot lie” (Titus 1:2), because it is “impossible for God to lie” (Hebrews 6:18), then Michael’s trustworthiness in fulfilling His promises to His people is absolute and will indeed occur at the proper time without doubt or question because He is “the faithful God” (Deuteronomy 7:9) who keeps His word. This also tells us that the Lord God Michael is actually the way, the truth and the life, which means that all of His followers can “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not to thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6).
As the Lord God Michael is the “Lord God of truth” (Psalms 31:5), and as He indeed loves us, then He “rejoiceth in the truth” (1 Corinthians 13:6). So if any of His followers desire to make their Lord God Michael happy, they know that in following the truth, they will indeed bring joy and rejoicing to the heart of their God.
3) Characteristic #6 – The Lord God Michael is “keeping mercy for thousands”.
The Hebrew word for “keeping” is “natsar”, which translates and means “to guard, protect, maintain, keep, preserve” (Strong’s, word #5341). The Hebrew word for “mercy” is “checed”, which translates and means “loving kindness, favor, mercy” (Strong’s, word #2617). It is derived from the word “chacad”, which translates and means “to bow the neck only in courtesy to an equal” (Strong’s, word #2616).
This reveals that the Lord God Michael does not just dole out mercy on a whim, or on a spare-of-the-moment decision to favor someone with His kindness. But His merciful kindnesses are preserved and maintained, and are kept ready to freely bestow upon those of His people who need them. This shows us that His love “never faileth” (1 Corinthians 13:8).
The Lord God Michael also showers His merciful kindnesses upon those who are living in sin and wickedness in order to try and awaken them to the truth. But why? Because of His great love for all of His creation!
This Mighty Lord God does not see mankind as play things like the pagan gods do. Nor does He see them as worthless and undeserving of His attention, whose sole purpose in life is to eek and scratch out a living while rendering blind obedience, or suffering wrathful punishments when they fail. But Michael sees mankind as truly being His creation, and as such the offspring or the sons and daughters of God. And so this Mighty Lord God Michael courteously tilts or nods His divine majestic fatherly head towards every human being in recognition of the fact that even though He is greater than any and all of them combined, yet they are His children and thus equal with Him in dignity, worth, and importance.
Although humanity, like Esau, has sold their birthright for a mess of pottage of sin. Yet Michael sees what all of humanity have lost, He sees who they really are, and also what they can become with His help. And so Michael wants to redeem them back from being slaves to Lucifer, restore their God-given birthright as His children, and reproduce the image of God in them once again so that they will not be children of God in name only, but will prove that they are children of God in character. This reveals that if you will only choose to do so, then Michael will make you “more precious than fine gold, even...the golden wedge of Ophir” (Isaiah 13:12).
With these divine changes in your life, you will no longer be the children of the wicked one, the bastard offspring of rebellion and the sire of the bondwoman. But you will become “the children of promise” (Galatians 4:28), “the children of God” (Romans 8:16), and will be acknowledged as “an heir of God” (Galatians 4:7) and rightful inheritors of a life measuring with the life of God – which is “eternal life” (Titus 3:7).
4) Characteristic #7 – The Lord God Michael forgives “iniquity and transgression and sin”.
Iniquity, transgression and sin all refer to sin, but they are not all the same type of sins.
The Hebrew word for “iniquity” is “avown”, which translates and means “perversity, moral evil, fault, iniquity, mischief” (Strong’s, word #5771). Iniquity in this case refers to God’s law being broken by some fault in the character, whether inherited or formed by choice, including those sins dealing with moral evil, such as sexual perversity, immorality, illicit relations, sensual mischief and otherwise uncontrolled passions.
The Hebrew word for “transgression” is “pesha”, which translates and means “rebellion, transgression, trespass” (Strong’s, word #6588). Transgression in this case refers to God’s law not being kept because of rebellion, including trespassing beyond the limits or confines of His commandments.
The Hebrew word for “sin” is “chatta’ah”, which translates and means “an offense, sin” (Strong’s, word #2402). Sin in this case would refer to any other offense that happens to break God’s commandments.
Even though any of these different classifications of sin might be unintentionally done, God’s law has still been broken and sin has been committed. If the sinner would realize that all who “confesseth and forsaketh [their sins] shall have mercy” (Proverbs 28:13) of the Lord, then they would also have hope that God will forgive all 3 of these different divisions and types of sins. And the mighty Lord God Michael will indeed mercifully forgive all of our sins, because He understands that we are all doomed without His divine help, and because of His great love for each one of us. As Michael does indeed love us, then He “rejoiceth not in iniquity” (1 Corinthians 13:6), but He is saddened every time we sin, and longs to free us all from being in bondage and captivity to it if we would just come to Him for help.
5) If you are tempted to believe that you have gone too far into sin that it is impossible for God to forgive you, the Lord God Michael tenderly invites you to “come now and let us reason together, saith the Lord, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow, and though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool” (Isaiah 1:18). This reveals that the Lord God Michael is extending a personal invitation to each individual who is struggling against the weight of the burden of their sins, to come and meet with Him in a private one-on-one session. If you agree to meet together with the Mighty God Michael, then He promises that His whole attention and focus will be centered upon you until you come to understand that no matter how many sins you are guilty of committing, no matter how dark your past history, yet He is willing to freely forgive you of them all – just for the asking!
6) There is no way for any to change their heart from sin to righteousness, because “Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?” (Proverbs 20:9). And what is the answer? No one. Or “Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean?” The answer to: “Not one.” (Job 14:4). Just as the Ethiopian cannot change his skin color, or the leopard his spots, then you cannot begin doing good when you are accustomed to doing evil (see Jeremiah 3:23). This shows us that since we must look to God for His forgiveness and cleansing from all our sins, so we must also look to Him for this miraculous change to take place in our hearts and outlook on life. And the Lord God Michael will indeed also freely give you this change of heart and outlook – just for the asking.
“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit in me.” Psalms 51:10.
The Lord God Michael then promise us:
“Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them...and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.” Ezekiel 36:25-28.
What is this new heart and spirit?
“I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.” Jeremiah 31:33.
“I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people...For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.” Hebrews 8:10, 12.
With God’s law and commandments written in your mind and heart, and a new outlook on life, then sin will lose its hold upon you, and you are indeed set free from bondage to begin living a new life – even a life of faith. Thus “old things are passed away, [and] behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).
Michael even does more and He also puts the Holy Spirit within each fully forgiven, cleansed and new hearted individual. This means that with the help of the Holy Spirit “who will reprove...[you] of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment” (John 16:8), who will “teach you all things” (John 14:26), and who also “will guide you into all truth” (John 16:13), you can then indeed overcome all your past habits of sin and live this new life of keeping all of God’s commandments, and therefore find salvation.
7) The Lord God Michael mercifully states to you: Even though you may have “forgotten me days without number” (Jeremiah 2:32), and indeed “have sold yourselves for nought” (Isaiah 52:3) in following after all kinds of wickedness and sin, yet “ye shall be redeemed without money” (Isaiah 52:3), and “I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me” (Jeremiah 33:8). Then after doing all this, the Lord God Michael continues and declares, “I will save them...so shall they be my people, and I will be their God” (Ezekiel 37:23). All this is promised if you will just ask for it and believe. If you do so, then the mighty Lord God Michael has already “cleansed you from all your iniquities” (Ezekiel 36:33); He has already “blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins” (Isaiah 44:22), and has already created in you a new heart, given you a new outlook, given you the Holy Spirit, and you are now His, and He is now your God.
This wonderful and blessed opportunity is freely offered to every individual irregardless of their spiritual condition. So no matter if you have given loose reign to sexual passion, indulging in all kinds of immorality, whoredom, prostitution, and harlotry, or even in the unnatural affection for the same sex, or in any other types of sexual or moral evil, yet the Lord God Michael mercifully states that though “thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the Lord” (Jeremiah 3:1), and all your wickedness will be forgiven.
This wonderful and blessed opportunity is also freely offered to those who may have once accepted the Lord God, but who have slid back into sin; or for those who have tried many times to overcome, and yet have failed and gone back into sin. To you the Lord God Michael longingly declares “Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings” (Jeremiah 3:22).
This wonderful and blessed opportunity is even freely offered to all those who are involved in any idolatrous practices, including in any of the various dark occultic and Luciferic teachings of paganism, which, of course, all originated from Assyria or Babylon and then spread widely through Egypt and into all the world. The Lord God Michael lovingly offers full forgiveness and complete healing if you will only ask for it and then believe its yours!
“And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians [idolatrous, pagan followers] shall know the Lord in that day...and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be entreated of them, and shall heal them...the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria [Babylon] the work of my hands...” Isaiah 19:21-22, 25.
No matter who you are, and no matter how great your sins or how deep into iniquity, transgression and sin that you might have gone, yet the Lord God Michael states, “return ye now every one from his evil way” (Jeremiah 18:11), freely promising that He will “forgive their iniquity and their sin” (Jeremiah 36:3). He further promises to all such returning precious souls that He will “give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God” (Jeremiah 24:7).
8) When you are returning to the loving and merciful Lord God Michael, He is not just sitting down and patiently waiting for you to stumble along until you finally find your way to Him. But at the same time you are coming to Him, He is actively searching and looking for you, so that you can find Him and become completely healed that much faster!
“For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock...that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered” into sin, because “I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick” Ezekiel 34:11-12, 16.