"LET THERE BE LIGHT" Ministries
EXAMINING OUR FAITH, part 18 quotes
1) “Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves.” 2 Corinthians 13:5.
2) Some of the Protestant churches which can make up this Image of the Beast are: Episcopal; Presbyterian; Lutheran; Nazarene; Methodist; Baptist; Evangelical; Mormon; Jehovah’s Witnesses; etc.
What about the Seventh-day Adventist church? Yes, because the SDA church was one of the greatest "protesters" against the Catholic church in the 19th century.
Have any of these different Protestant churches rejected the light and truth of God and have chosen darkness and apostasy instead? Yes - all of them – including the SDA church!
“All nations (denominations) have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication” Revelation 18:3.
For those SDAs who may doubt that their church has already given up the light and truth of God and has chosen darkness and apostasy instead, please examine what the SDA church today teaches about the truths contained in the 3 Angels’ Messages, and then compare this with what they originally taught on these same truths. You will discover a huge difference between then and now! Please also read “The Transmutation of the 3 Angels” (http://www.lightministries.com/SDA/Booklets/id119.htm); a year-by-year expose of apostasy (http://www.lightministries.com/SDA/id1217.htm); “The Abomination of Desolation and Church History” (http://www.lightministries.com/SDA/Books/id94.htm).
3) The National Council of Churches is an organization formally known as the Federal Council of Churches – which was organized in December, 1908, and then changed its name to the NCC in 1950. The NCC is made up of various member churches within the United States of America, including those who are members of the NCC’s Ministerial Associations in various communities. The goal of the NCC is to unite all the religions in the USA into one ecumenical package, by waiving their conflicting doctrines and focusing on those beliefs held in common. And, of course, most all of the church members in the NCC are Protestant!
Some of the Protestant denominations who are members within the NCC are:
Assemblies of God
Baptist (including Seventh-day)
Church of God
Latter Day Saints (Mormon)
(List composed from Letter from the National Council of Churches of Christ, January 13, 1965, from Wilbur C. Parry, Associate General Secretary; American Opinion, January, 1982, p 11; Directory of Christian Councils, published by the World Council of Churches, 1985).
These apostate Protestant churches are already uniting together upon a common platform of belief, which reveals that the Image of the Beast is already being formed!
4) This union of the SDA church with the other apostate Protestant churches is clearly revealed in the SDA book, What I Like About...The Lutherans, The Baptists, The Methodists, The Charismatics, The Catholics, Our Jewish Friends, The Adventists; Rescuers of Neglected Truth, by George Vandeman, and published by the Pacific Press Publishing Association in 1986. It was also the Missionary Book of the Year for 1987.
This ecumenical book of the SDA church states:
"The book you hold in your hand is the birth of an idea whose time has come." What I Like About, p 3.
The reason the SDA church can say they like all of these other denominations so much is twofold:
1 - the SDA church states: "We want to build bridges" (p 51), because "we are all God's family together" (p 83).
2 - the SDA church agrees with and is teaching the very same false doctrines as these other Protestant churches!
5) “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus....
“And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations (denominations) have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.” Revelation 14:9-12, Revelation 18:1-5.
“Arise ye, and depart; for this (apostate church making up the Image of the Beast) is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction.” Micah 2:10.
“Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters (to receive His seal), saith the Lord Almighty.” 2 Corinthians 6:14-18.